X3 Racing is the new home for the Can-Am Maverick X3 racing in the UK
and is the only dedicated BRP Can-Am UK supported race team.
For the 2017 season, we will race and develop the new Maverick X3 to comply with UK regulations.
These awesome new machines promise to be a game changer and X3 Racing will be competing in selected high profile championships and promoting the vehicles at various other shows and events through the year. We will be contesting the Groundtrax Northern Off Road Championship and other UK and European events. We will be providing service back up and support at all these events for other Can-Am drivers.
X3 Racing has been created by Adam Evans and Simon Adams who both bring a combination of racing experience and business skills to the company.
Our philosophy is simple – only the best components will be used with the emphasis on high performance combined with ultimate reliability. Safety is of course paramount and we are currently developing both MSA and FIA roll cages in conjunction with Protection and Performance. These cages will only be available exclusively from X3 Racing following certification from MIRA.
Race proven components are being sourced from carefully selected partners but only if they offer a proven increase in performance or reliability (or both).
We can provide cars only, fully built competition prepared cars or parts and accessories from both Can-Am and selected suppliers from specialist companies.
We will operate a clear pricing structure for all our services and spare parts. Extra discounts will be given to anyone who buys a car from us. Spares are extremely competitively priced. We will be stocking key components and other parts are available quickly from Can-Am European warehousing.
Can-Am Maverick X3s sold in Europe are covered by a two year warranty.
We can offer:
- Standard Maverick X3’s in all three variants – X3, X3 XDS (our own choice for UK conditions) and the stunning X3 XRS
- Fully compliant cars built to competition standards (dependent on your chosen race series)
- Genuine Can Am spares and selected performance components from specialist suppliers
- Highly competitive pricing on helmets, HANS devices and other competition items from our supply partners
- On event servicing and support -tailored to your specific requirements
- Test days and promotional activities at selected high profile motorsport events
Why not speak to us (in complete confidence) about your racing plans for next season and see what else we can offer? Call Adam on 07799 797777 or Simon on 07802 338382.
Alternately, use our Contact to send us a message or PM us via our Facebook page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.